Monday 16 January 2012

Meal Planning Monday



Here we are again.
How did you guys get on with your plans? Did you follow them through, to the letter?
I did ok, I guess. Couple of day changes on some of the meals, but DH was away when I wrote my plan and he is normally chief cook in this house, so I knew things would get altered when he came home ;o)
Mind you, looking over at it now. The only thing I missed was the chilli beef baked potatoes.
So that will just have to be added on here for this week.

Monday - Chicken, Cheese wrapped in bacon, Home made chips (oven baked), Peas
Tuesday - chicken
Wednesday - chicken
Thursday - Mince n' Tatties
Friday - chicken
Saturday - Cheat meal. Ragu ?
Sunday - chicken

DH  got a hold of the computer.
gee thanks for all the thought Hubs.

SO, really


Monday - Chicken, Cheese wrapped in bacon, Home made chips (oven baked), Peas
Tuesday - Honey Pork Chops with Mash, Sweet Potato Mash and peas
Wednesday - Fish ( I know we have some in the freezer but, right now it is too darn cold outside to go check what it is. But it will be some sort of fish anyway)
Thursday - Cottage Pie with peas
Friday - Homemade Pizza, BBQ chicken.
Saturday - Italian Ragu with Tagliatelle. Blueberry Cheescake! DH shouted.
Sunday - Well, DH does like to do a Roast. I think I may just let him do it again. ;o)

oh, I forgot my Chilli beef baked potatoes, oh well, that is a reserve, maybe that will be my friday treat instead.
And I Still cannot get fresh Corn on the Cob. Even went to the next town over and no luck.
Boo :o(

Go see more meal plans At Home with Mrs M

1 comment: