Thursday 12 January 2012

Reasons to be Cheerful

I love this linky.
I have missed the first week of the year but will really really try to keep up this year.
.

Reasons to be Cheerful at Mummy from the Heart

I finished knitting a hat today. I don't knit all that often, but when I do I am really proud of what I have achieved.




















My little boy is a wonder. He is such a wee devil but has the cheekiest smile that seems to get him away with things. But he loves me more than the world and that is a great thing to be on the receiving end of.

When I tried on my hat and asked him what he thought, he turned and looked at me. His face actually lit up and he said 'That is really nice Mummy'. Wow! I only expected a glance and for him to go back to what he was doing. I can't believe how much his appreciation lit me up.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely simple and happy post. I want a hat just like that too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BOys are great at complimenting thier mummies - your hat is lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, You won a prize in my R2BC giveaway, can you please contact me with your name and address so I can organise for it to be sent out. My email is mummyfromtheheart @ virginmedia.com.

    Thanks, if I have not heard back in a week I will offer it to someone else.

    Mich x

    ReplyDelete