Thursday 23 February 2012

Reasons to be Cheerful





Reasons to be Cheerful at Mummy from the Heart

It has been some time since I have written a thing to this blog, but I was compelled to write my 
Reasons to be Cheerful.

Hubs is working away from home, during the week, for 6 weeks.
This is the first week and I am tired already.
But I am cheerful about it because :

I am proud of my Hubs, because he is leaving his family to live out of hotel rooms 
in order that we will have a little extra money to help us do some decorating around the house.
Moving the children from the small back room into our, larger front room.

Cheerful because we will have that extra money to move the children to the front room.

I am looking forward to the move which we will do once the 6 weeks are up.
Hubs plans to take a couple of weeks off work after it all so that we can get on with it.

His parents plan to come up, weekend after next. His mum said she is happy to help in anyway, bar painting.
So, hallway it is.

Joining in the linky with Mummy from The Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment